Lincoln Primary Care
located at the Durham County Human Services Building
414 E. Main St, Durham NC 27701
- Monday-Friday 8:00-5:00 (closed from 12-1pm)
- Patient appointment times from 8:00 am-10:40am and 1:00 pm-3:40pm.
- Scheduled for 40 minutes, appointment may last longer. Wait time is based on patient flow on any given day.
- Generally available within one week or less
- PrEP prescriber
- Primary care services-including HRT
- Laboratory testing
- Counseling/Support with financial assistance programs
Parking is free in customer lot on S. Dillard St. (Left side of the lot from this entrance)
What to bring:
- Proof of income (paystub for 1 month, tax forms)
- Proof of address (bill with name, ID)
- Proof of insurance (insurance/Medicaid card)
2 PrEP Providers
- Copay for services are based on insurance primary care copays. If uninsured, copays will be based on a sliding scale determined by income and household size.
- Gilead assistance programs available
Spanish and English bi-lingual staff. Written material in English and Spanish. Interpreter services available for other languages.